Are you a dynamic engineer eager to join a company that solves the toughest water-related challenges? With three locations in two states, we’re building on our strong record by growing operations and expanding into new markets, and we need talented people who are committed to excellence and hungry to prove what they can accomplish.
Service Pump has been serving customers for more than 40 years, and we take pride in our efforts to manage and protect the world’s most precious resource: water. We work hard every day to provide access to clean water, deal responsibly with wastewater, and manage stormwater for mining, industrial, oil & gas, and municipal customers.
As a Water Resources Engineer, you’ll be responsible for supporting Service Pump’s sales and service work for mining, industrial, oil & gas, and water/wastewater customers. You’ll report to the Sales Manager and work with a team that includes our pump mechanics, electric control designers, fabricators, machinists, cross-trained field service technicians, and professional engineer (PE). You’ll use your knowledge and experience to design and build products that have a tangible effect on people’s lives.
Compensation commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Family medical insurance
- 401(k) match
- Additional supplemental insurance
- Opportunities for professional development
- Identify, budget, quote, and bid jobs based on RFQs or other requirements.
- Provide proposal drawings, quotations, and special designs or modifications to existing products.
- Design and build new products to meet customer specifications.
- Ensure prompt exchange and recording of correspondence and approvals.
- Evaluate products, parts, and processes for cost efficiency and reliability.
- Collaborate and communicate professionally with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide technical support to the SPS sales team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or related Engineering field, or a minimum of 5 years of experience in a related field
- Commitment to excellence, curiosity, and growth
- Experience drafting in AutoCAD, Solidworks, or equivalent program
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Careful attention to detail
- Ability to successfully meet tight deadlines while working on multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional Engineer certification a plus
- Experience with water management, gas, or mining industries a plus
Suzanne House, HR Manager
*Service Pump & Supply is a drug-free workplace.
*Service Pump & Supply provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability. We seek applications from a broad variety of candidates.