Are you a talented electrician getting started in industry? We’re looking for a self-motivated individual who’s ready to put their skills to use. This is an excellent opportunity to join and grow with an established and experienced team.
Service Pump has been serving customers for more than 40 years, and we take pride in our efforts to manage and protect the world’s most precious resource: water. We work hard every day to provide access to clean water, deal responsibly with wastewater, and manage stormwater for mining, industrial, oil & gas, and municipal customers.
In this position, you will support our master electricians by building and repairing control panels. The work in this full-time position is physically demanding and is done in both indoor and outdoor conditions. It requires movements that include bending, twisting, stretching, stooping, and kneeling, as well as the ability to work from ladders and lift loads up to 50 pounds.
Most of the time this is Monday-Friday, 40-hours-a-week work, but to make sure we provide quality service to our customers, team members work an on-call schedule that can require availability after hours, on weekends, and on holidays.
Compensation commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Family medical insurance
- 401(k) match
- Tools provided
- Opportunities for cross-training and skill development
What You Will Do
- Build new control panel boxes to specifications and modify factory-supplied basic combination controls.
- Repair or replace parts, rewire, and install related instrument/electrical items including cutting, bending, and running conduit and/or wiring as needed on new or existing installations.
- Adhere to all OSHA and National Electrical Safety Code regulations and procedures.
- Work efficiently alone or as part of a team to meet each project requirement.
- Maintain documentation as required.
What You Need
- Experience reading technical drawings, schematics, and manuals
- Understanding of electrical theory
- Intense attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Commitment to customer service
- Experience with PLCs a plus
- Ability to work on-call schedule that requires availability after hours, weekends, and holidays
- Clean drug screen
- Valid driver’s license with good driving history
Good service makes us strong. Talent makes us competitive.If you can offer both, we want to talk to you!
*Service Pump & Supply is a drug-free workplace.
*Service Pump & Supply provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability. We seek applications from a broad variety of candidates.