Service Pump & Supply has purchased the building it currently occupies at 1111 Vernon St. in Westmoreland. The building was once owned by Coyne Textile, and in 2006 it was donated to the Wayne County Economic Development Authority (WCEDA). Service Pump & Supply began leasing the building in 2007 and has been a fixture of the community ever since.
WCEDA Executive Director Don Perdue noted the company’s commitment to the local economy. “We applaud Service Pump & Supply for remaining a stable provider of employment for Wayne County and West Virginia, and for cementing their desire to remain here by the purchase of the property.”